Saturday, July 11, 2015

Continued from May 6, 2012

Hi Gentle Readers,

I finally found my way back to my blog. The habits I spoke of two years ago haven't changed but what has changed is my belief in myself. I may not be the best writer, or artist or whatever but I'm the best and in fact only one who can see from my perspective. I don't have to know if this will add value to the world or not. My job is to create what is in my heart to create. I don't know how I may touch someone, help someone, hopefully not hurt someone. "We all have a unique way of seeing." Danny Gregory.
A Snap Pea in my garden as seen
from my unique perspective.





See Danny Gregory's post on "I'm the Best". 

http://dannygregorysblog.com




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yay!!! You're back!!! This makes me so very happy! I hope there will be much more to come!